Monday, October 3, 2011

everyone is heading to the Eastern Sierra around the same timeframe (late Oct)

I had previously looked at and I have been interested in the Eastern Sierra photography workshop offerred by Nikonians.org (see references below).

The pictures that I saw taken from that area are amazing. It is possible that I will still attend this workshop.

While looking around, I have come across another workshop held during this same period. It is somewhat cheaper and this guy Ken Rockwell is one of the workshop leaders. I am not sure about this guy but I know many photogs have strong opinions of him.

Sinally there is this yearly series from the Sacramento Bee newspaper that chronicles the changing leaves in the area

I cannot figure out if I could navigate this place on my own yet.

Regards..

Ref:

Nikonians trip
Wyman/Rockwell trip
Sacremento Bee Leaves Info

No comments:

Post a Comment