Monday, October 3, 2011

Big Sur workshops in Fall and Winter

There are apparently several of these as well.

I was originally interested in the workshop offered by Sea-to-Summit based on my excellent experience in their Costal Photography workshop.

Then I noticed that Nikonians also offers a workshop to this location early next year. This is lead by the same guy who does the Eastern Sierra workshop.

Then a colleague told me about a famous guy who gives workshops to this location.

Finally the last offering also has a guidebook. I also found several web sites desribing the area. Maybe I could navigate it myself. I am not sure.

One thing is for sure: there are lots of good landscape photography sites within a few hours drive of my current location.

Finally, my guess is that all of these are good workshops.

Regards..

Ref:

Sea-to-Summit

Nikonians

Don Smith

Guide Book

No comments:

Post a Comment